Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Life's Been Good to Me so Far

Well if you look at the website at http://www.ByNaturesDesigns.com you will see a lot has changed. I am currently experimenting with RSS as a way to publish advertising for our products. Across the board the public has been very positive in their feedback concerning our Mailbox Products. The unique designs that we have produced are such a beautiful addition to the home that they increase the property value. I am pleased to say that product has been in full swing and Christmas orders can be filled.

God has blessed us very well.

Thanks
Landon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I wonder how you sleep at night and how your christianity works. You see, I'm a Christian also and that means I live differently than the world otherwise I am a servant of Satan. My Bible says "thou shall not steal". You must be okay w/ getting ahead in this world by using other peoples money/things. Everyone that does business w/ you should be warned that you are a wolf in sheeps clothing.